Dr. Esther Konigsberg is an integrative physician specializing in women’s health and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). She has recently opened up a second Integrative Medicine clinic at 2159 Lakeshore Road, Burlington. Her other health centre is located in downtown Toronto which makes it convenient for women and men around the Toronto and Burlington areas who are seeking natural health solutions.
Dr. Konigsberg is an expert in integrative medicine and offers health and wellness seminars and workshops on the following subjects:
- Aging Healthfully
- Conquering Stress: An Integrative Medicine approach for overcoming stress.
- Managing Menopause: An Integrative Medicine approach to transitioning through mid-life with vitality.
- Cancer Prevention and an Integrative Medicine approach to treatment
- Health-care Reform: Integrative Medicine a viable solution for the health-care crisis
- Other topic areas include Depression, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Autoimmune disease, Arthritis, M.S., Diabetes, Heart Disease, etc.
She will be running a Primordial Sound Meditation Course which will take place during three evening sessions on October 4, 5 and 11. Please visit the Integrative Medicine website for more information.
Dr. Konigsberg’s clinic locations are as follows:
Commerce Court Health Centre,
30 Wellington Street West,
Toronto M5L 1A1,
2159 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, ON
Tel – 905-333-1104